Friday, December 27, 2013

Baby Kicks 12-20-13

26 weeks Gestation This baby is starting to become camera shy. It'll be just-a-movin', then when I grab the phone for the video & pull up my shirt it stops. As soon as I cover my tummy again it's back to movin'! At times it may be difficult to see the ripples or kicks in my tummy that's because I'm using the cell phone for video. My phone's usually closer than the camera. If I got up to grab the camera this baby would definitely stop putting on a show. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That was awesome!! There were a couple times I could literally see the baby's head, part curled up body with the thumb in the mouth!! Simply amazing!! Soooo happy for both of you and for the kids having a new brother? or sister?- either way its remarkable!! Thank you sooo much for sharing these moments with us! Love you all, take care, mom p. xxooxoxoxooxoxo