Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pregnancy: Week 16

I guess I'm starting my 4th. month of pregnancy. Feeling great! We had our midwife appointment on Friday the 11th. and she ran through a list of questions/symptoms for me-I said "No." (knock on wood) to everything. HA! I apologized for being a boring patient. I didn't have any questions for her either. She told me boring is good. I weighed 134lbs. And the baby's heart beat was between 144-149. Melanie says it sounds like horses galloping. I did tell my midwife that I was anxious, in an excited way, to feel the baby move. I wasn't sure if I had felt it yet. But.....as of Monday I'm pretty confident that I have felt it! It's a popping feeling this time around. With Kyle & Melanie I felt flutters. It's so special. I think it enjoys when I read to Melanie too. It was popping all over the place yesterday while she & I were reading. She got so excited & tried to feel it but couldn't. Soon though, I'm pretty sure! Melanie is my photographer. She's pretty good at taking pics!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Yeah for popping! Grow baby grow!

Anonymous said...

Aww! So sweet! Love that baby belly :) So happy for you all and wow for feeling movement..what an amazing feeling! :) love yall and miss you!
-cherish

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So exciting!! I am so happy for you and your growing family! :)
~Candice