Wednesday, September 11, 2013

12 Weeks Along

We had our second appointment with my midwife last night. She comes to our house...isn't it AWESOME! Our whole family piles in the living room and listens to the goings on of my pregnancy. That is so cool! We heard the heart beat for the first time yesterday. I instantly recognized it. I just felt such a warmth spread over me. I can not believe I have a mini human growing in my stomach. I am "awe" struck that I have this opportunity to grow, nurture, love & guide another little human again. GOD has completely blessed me and over whelmed me. I just pray that this baby learns to know and love GOD, is healthy and happy. This little guys/gal's heart rate was about 155 beats per minute. Keep beating strong baby, keep beating strong! (please excuse the early morning pics...it's early!) This is Melanie's prediction...she thinks it's a boy. Does anyone else have a prediction? She's also hoping for twins!

7 comments:

Mom said...

Wow, Michelle! You really are getting that baby pooch! Glad every thing is going well.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful mommy! Love Ya! Miss yall.. Xoxo
-cherish

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bet that was amazing... hearing that heartbeat. Such a sweet sweet moment. Praise GOD for giving you a sweet little one! What a most treasured gift.
-Beka

Mom said...

By the time you see your midwife again, you might have felt the baby move!

Lori said...

Yeah! You made it to 12 weeks! Grow baby grow!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! OH WOW!! Michelle, I JUST heard the news and I am BEYOND GIDDY for you and your family!! You are such a beautiful person with SO MUCH love to give! Makes me so happy.

Anonymous said...

Whoops...that last comment was from me. =) Candace R