Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday

Thank you Lord JESUS for your sacrifice for us. I am so thankful to you for BLESSING my life so FULLY. As I draw closer to YOU by reading the BIBLE, TALKING TO YOU & talking to others I am AMAZED everyday at how much YOU LOVE each and EVERYONE of us. Dear Lord, please help me to love you with my WHOLE heart and to teach others to love you with their whole heart.  JOHN 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest prayer ever. I love how you love God, it shows Michelle! You're putting Him number ONE and there's absolutely nothing better you could do with your life. You are thankful for His amazing love for you and you're sharing that with others. Amazing!
-Beka =)

Mom said...

This is a very sweet and loving prayer, Michelle!