Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer Movie

I took Melanie to the movies yesterday. We saw Madagascar 3. What a CUTE movie! However, I couldn't beleive how EXPENSIVE going to the movies can be! It cost $6.75 for Melanie & I to get in. Then I ordered a Jr. Popcorn for us to share & a medium drink. Total for food NINE DOLLARS!!!!! WHAT??????????? I could NOT believe it. I knew it was expensive to eat there, but I had no idea the extent. I usually go to the movies once, maybe twice a year so it is kinda nice to treat yourself to the "fun" food. But those prices are ridiculous. Next time, I'm popping my own popcorn, & stopping at RaceTrac for a medium drink for .89 cents.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I know. So not worth the price they charge. Makes it hard to enjoy the food at those prices. Same with places like Disneyland and the fair.