Friday, January 1, 2010

We Went ROLLERSKATING!

Kyle went on a roller skating field trip a couple of weeks ago and had a BLAST! All he talked about was wanting to go back. I looked into it, and guess what? They have a morning dedicated to mama's-STROLLERskate! I was able ot put Melanie in her stroller and skate with Kyle! But, we also had to let Melanie try skating. She like it, but she prefered her stroller! Oh my gosh, I haven't been skating in a roller rink since I was Kyle's age. A school skating party. A smile doesn't leave your face once you step on that rink! It was so much FUN! Kyle had such a GREAT idea! I'm so glad we went and we will go again, and again, and again!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh. We have to go with you!!! Melanie on skates! Wow!

Anonymous said...

HOW FUN IS THAT!!?? YOU ALL LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE HAVING SUCH AN AESOME TIME!! WISH WE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT AROUND HERE...SEEMS THE CLOSEST PLACE IS ABOUT 30 MILES AWAY. USED TO BE ONLY 7 MILES IN REDLANDS TILL THAT BURNED DOWN. :( GLAD TO SEE SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE AS IN ALL THE FUN THAT CAN BE HAD AT PLACES LIKE THE RINKS. TAKE CARE, LOVE YOU ALL, GRANDMA LINDA X0X0X0X0