Thursday, April 2, 2009

Melanie's 18 Month Check



Weight: 22 lbs. 6.5 oz.-20%tile
Height: 32 inches-57%tile
Head Circ: 18 3/8 in.-52%tile

Duane and I threw out our "weight" thoughts for Melanie last night. I thought she would weigh 25-26 lbs. While Duane thought she weighed 32 lbs. We were both wrong. After Melanie turned a year old she really started eating table/toddler food. And she's even increased her eating slightly since I started working on Sundays. But this little girl just runs EVERYWHERE, and can't sit still for long periods of time. All that food she's eating is being burned up. She's a happy active little girl. Melanie is a very healthy girl. She's only had 2 colds in her 18 month life, and has never gone to the doctor for anything other than her well check. I think that's pretty impressive. We're just going to keep doin' what were doin'!
I hope you enjoy this picture of Melanie eating a Rollie polli. She LOVES Rollie pollie's! We found one yesterday and she just couldn't help herself. She put it in her mouth-I said"what do you have in your mouth?" She grinned and ran! I followed her and this is what I found-a smashed Rollie pollie! Melanie won't eat vegetables, but she'll eat poor innocent bugs. Weirdo!

No comments: