Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Let it Snow, let it Snow, let it Snow...IN MARCH?











I can't believe it! SNOW in March? I can't believe I live where it can SNOW! I'm allergic to SNOW! Well, it sure is beautiful. I'm glad it doesn't happen day after day in winter/spring, but I am happy it happened today. Kyle won't be going to school on time-there's a 2 hour delay. Melanie and I will be huddled in our WARM 72 degree home while Kyle is outside with his buddies. I actually think I would go outside and play if I had the proper attire...boots, gloves, a jacket with a zipper, thick pants. You know me I NEED to be warm! Being born & raised in So Cal, I'm just not prepared for all this. I'm glad Kyle will be having fun and enjoying the last part of winter. I'll just sit and admire it from afar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, snow in March here in Texas is sooo weird! It's pretty though, so I'll admire it until it melts away this afternoon in 60 degree weather!
-Beka =)

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Great snow pictures! MOM