Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My 31st. Birthday

This is how I spent my 31st. Birthday. There is no FUN like TODDLER Fun! The only thing I wish I could have changed was having Kyle there. But he was at school. My sister Lori made Lasagna, salad, and the best part-WARM BROWNIES with VANILLA ICECREAM! I played Ring Around the Rosie, the Dizzy Game, and Run, Run, Run over and over again. I really enjoyed my day. Thanks Lori.
Thanks Mom & Tim for Dr. Laura's new book-I can't wait to read it. I love the clothes too. You just knew I needed new clothes. I really did. Thank you. Thank you everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday on Face Book.
By the way...it's so funny to say that "I'm in my thirties." I'm NOT just 30 anymore-I'm ACTUALLY IN my thirties. So weird. I'm still amazed at how fast time flies by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful video, Michelle! I love you, MOM

Ellen Enright said...

I had no idea it was your birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
What a young 31 year old you are. :)