Friday, May 29, 2009

Kyle's Track Meet-Vega Elem.-v- Press Elem.

Kyle participated in a track & field competition. He ran the 800 meters, the 50 meter relay, threw a dikus (frisbe), and did the long jump. Kyle jumped 5ft.7in! I don't know for sure, but that's pretty far to me. I had so much fun watching him and cheering him on! It was a blast! It took me back to high school when I ran track. I am so PROUD of Kyle! He was a great sport and participated wonderfully. Thank goodness I had my mei tai with me...I put Melanie on my back and ran accross the field during Kyle's 800M run. She was perfectly content-laughing and cheering Kyle on. Then she fell asleep. I love you Kyle, and I am so proud of you! You did GREAT!
I forgot to mention that Kyle took 4th place in his 800M run out of 10 kids. Very good!

3 comments:

Lori said...

good job kyle! so glad you were able to be there michelle.

Ellen Enright said...

Yay!!!!!
Tell Kyle "Great job!"
That sounds like so much fun.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO KYLE!! THE PIC'S REMINDED ME OF THE TRACK MEET THAT DUANE WAS IN. I'LL HAVE TO SEND PIC'S TO YOU, I ALWAYS ENJOY LOOKING AT THEM. HAVE LOTS MORE FUN, MOM P.